Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Weary Weather
I think I should blog about the bad luck I have from day to day! But then there are a few good things (and I mean few) that happen in my life. So I had to work 6am- 12 today, my usual, and being that its early and dark and everything is covered in snow I happened upon a mishap. O Im going to walk thru the snow to the car instead of walking around the giant mound melting white! I just pulled my one and only pair of work clothes out of the dryer only to fall flat in the mud for my laziness! So what did I do??? Wear Brad's old work clothes.... I looked like a man today. On a good note filed my Taxes and Financial aid. Money coming in and hopefully none has to be put out for school since I DONT MAKE ANY IN THE FIRST PLACE. I cant stress the desire that I have for it to be Spring.... but alas there's a call for more snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment