Sunday, December 27, 2009
Looking at the past, present, and future
Christmas is now over and I have no Complaints.... except for some reason I'm a bit depressed. Cant place the reason but I'm sure it will pass. I think Id like to keep up with this thing a bit more, or atleast try. My life isnt that exciting but let's hope that changes. Maybe that can be my New Years Resolution.... An exciting life.... I'd prefer a simple one where everything works out. Like new job, back to school, trip to England, car. Simple Right? We usually all have goals we think about everyday and somehow a new year starting is motivation. All I know is the past is what got me where I am now and thats better than no where. Im better off than I have ever been and its time to start fresh towards something better, all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment